Victor leaves Geneva for Inglostadt in chapter 4 Victor shares his unholy intentions as he puts himself in self-imposed exile to begin work on his creation.
Here are the key points to remember:
- Victor’s school work becomes the most important thing in his life
- Hoping to gain prestige at the university he embarks on a new experiment
- Deciding to resurrect a living being, he chooses to a man visiting morgues and cemeteries
- Consumed, Victor’s physical and mental health suffer as he’s consumed by the quest for resurrection.
- Victor worked making his creation enormous, around 8 feet tall, because it was easier to work with larger body parts.
- Ignoring the outside world, as well as his family, Victor is in a self imposed work exile with nobody to ground him.